Why Choose Custom-Imprinted Balloons?
• Your message will SOAR
• They are 100% biodegradable (natural
- A bank offers balloons featuring
their logo to announce a new service
- Guaranteed to bring a smile to kids
- A restaurant greets every
child with a kids menu printed on a colorful helium balloon to
create a cheerful atmosphere.
- Fact: More than 50% of the time,
children select the restaurant the family eats at!!! (source:
Nations Restaurant News)
- A restaurant greets every child
with a kids menu printed on a colorful helium balloon to
create a cheerful atmosphere.
- Balloons brighten everyone's day!
- A doctor or dentist rewards
their young patients with a dancing, custom-imprinted balloon
and gains smiles and publicity at the same time
- Balloons celebrate a good check-up
and encourage younger patients with proof positive
• Easy to use accessories
- Curling Ribbon ( 3/16" x 500 yards )
- Universal Tie with Ribbon
- Universal Valve with Ribbon
- Balloon Sticks
• Thirty (30) vivid and vibrant balloon
- STANDARD COLORS (primary colors
which appear opaque in appearance): white, red,
yellow, blue, pink, green, orange, hunter green, assorted. Recommend
black ink for best contrast to these lighter
- PASTEL/FASHION-TONE COLORS (deep
true pastels with a sheen): lime green, marigold,
jade green, peach, teal, fuchsia pink, aqua, light blue, violet, assorted.
Can use white or black ink. Recommend
white for best contrast.
- CRYSTAL/JEWEL-TONE COLORS (rich
and deep in color with jewel-like tone and transparent
appearance. Ideal for that festive, formal look.): ruby red, red, black,
;navy blue, burgundy, emerald green, orange,
violet, yellow, aquamarine, clear, assorted.
Recommend white ink for best contrast on these deep, rich colors.
- METALLIC (colorized that have
a metallized sheen, being both rich and shiny in appearance.
They make a dynamic statement wherever they are used.): gold, silver.
Recommend white or black ink.
• Ideal for grand openings and new product
- A health club advertises "Zero
In On Fitness" on their balloons
- Tie a big, colorful, bright bunch
of balloons to the sign (or another object) outside your
business. It's an ideal, economical way to get your point across while
calling attention to your business.
- A car dealership has their logo
imprinted on one side and "Zero Money Down" on the
- Attract interest and attention to
- A retailer creates excitement
and interest by giving away thousands of balloons at a
- Beantown Balloons build traffic - they can be used as giveaways or as a tie-in with ;a
purchase. They are perfect for sales, grand openings, special events,
holidays, back-to-school promotions, introduction
of new product lines, and fundraising.
- Balloons are FUN and create EXCITEMENT!
- Kids love balloons and
Beantown Balloons love kids!
• Printed balloons are probably the
lowest priced "flying" advertising piece
one can purchase, and can be as low as 6 cents per piece.
- Within seconds, Beantown Balloons
can be seen and read by hundreds of people. Few
items cost so little and have so much appeal.
•The printed image on a balloon is always
seen by multiple individuals.
- It is not an advertisement
that stays in someone's office. That makes the ratio of cost
per impression, very low.
•Balloons are taken from one location
to another as kids and even adults, find it an item
that is hard to part with.
- The image printed on a balloon can be seen at many different areas of a particular community.
- Balloons are a great item to give
away to kids because it makes them happy and keeps
- Parents appreciate that while
they shop and may tend to buy more instead of leaving
because of an unruly child.
Beantown has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the data on the web site is accurate. By viewing this web site, you agree that neither Beantown nor any other person or company involved in creating or providing this web site, shall be held liable for any indirect or consequential damage arising from the information within.